3A5236 Push Pull Cable - Knob with 3/8-24 threaded panel mount, cap seal & wire z-bend
Our 3A5236 Push Pull Cable is just one example of our custom push-pull control cable capabilities. These push-pull cables are assembled in the USA using knobs and seals molded in USA, along with threaded housings, body tubes and handle rods machined in USA. Dimensions: overall conduit tubing length is 35 inches (889mm) with wire extended length of 1.75 inches (44.45mm) to start of .125 inch (3.18mm) x .125 inch (3.18mm) wire z-bend. Knob is 0.98 inch (24.9mm) diameter and molded using black nylon material. Threaded body tube assembly is 3.5 inch (88.9mm) overall length and is made from a 3/8-24 threaded aluminum face-plate assembled to a zinc-plated brass body tube. Conduit is our 513T00 bowden conduit with black HDPE jacket at .218 inch (5.54mm), extruded over .188 inch (4.76mm) dia. galvanized coiled wire, with HDPE inner liner tubing. Outer end of conduit includes our 5M5042 black PVC cap seal. Inner wire is .064 inch (1.63mm) diameter stainless steel, with applied lubricant. Knob is press-fit over a zinc plated .188 inch (3.2mm) diameter handle rod. Cable assembly includes one 3/8-24 nut and one lock-washer, both zinc plated. 3D model is available upon request.
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to the continental U.S. is included in the sale price.
- For other shipping options, international shipments or custom configurations, please email us at email@example.com to request pricing.
- Discounted pricing is available for multiple order quantities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing.
- Inventory levels vary daily depending on overall lengths, email us at email@example.com to request actual leadtime before placing order. Cables that are currently in stock will typically ship within 1 business day of receiving order, otherwise estimated 1-2 weeks for assembly time.
- Additional cable assembly products are available at our E-Store.