3A5072 Latch Pin Assembly
The 3A5072 latch pin assembly uses a non-removable pull knob of 1.0" (25.4mm) dia. black nylon and includes neoprene o-ring to seal between knob and threaded housing. Pin material is stainless steel at .348" (8.84mm) dia. Pin is extended at approx. 1.0" (25.4mm) and travels inward .50" (12.7mm) resulting in approx. .50" (12.7mm) pin extension when the knob is fully pulled. The threaded pin housing is 1/2-20 UNF thread size and material is clear zinc plated steel for 240hr salt spray. Available thread length between fasteners will allow for mounting in panel thicknesses up to .563" (14.3mm). Both the internal compression spring and 1/2-20 hex nut are stainless steel & theinternal tooth lock washer is stainless steel or zinc plated steel to 240hr min. salt spray. The 1/2-20 face-nut at the pin end is removable and is made from clear zinc plated steel for 240hr minimum salt spray. Overall assembly length is approx. 3.8" (96.5mm) measured from the outer edge of knob to the outer radius of spring loaded pin. Also available in our 3A5228 configuration which includes 5M4754 stainless steel mounting bracket and matching 5M4753 stainless steel striker plate. 3D model available upon request.
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to the continental U.S. is included in the sale price.
- For other shipping options, international shipments or custom configurations, please email us at email@example.com to request pricing.
- Discounted pricing is available for multiple order quantities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing.
- Inventory levels vary daily, email us at email@example.com to request actual leadtime before placing order. Latch Pin assemblies that are currently in stock will typically ship within 1 business day of receiving order, otherwise estimated 1-2 weeks for assembly time.
- Payment options at secure check-out include: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, APPLE PAY & ANDROID PAY.
- Additional cable assembly products are available at our E-Store.